A complete & interactive regulatory update, with a primary focus on capital and financial instruments recovery through public regulatory mechanisms available in the Cyprus jurisdiction.
Primary focus is on the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission's (CySEC) Cyprus Investors Compensation Fund of Cyprus Investment Firms' clients and investors. Imperative knowledge for all professionals and clients that are engaging in a professional and client capacity with Cyprus Investment Firms & EU Investment Firm Branches in Cyprus.
- Compliance & AML Officers
- Members of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Professional Accountants
- Clients & Investors in Cyprus Investment Firms/Funds & EU Investment Firm Branches in Cyprus
- Promoters of Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs)
- Financial Advisers
- Investors/Clients and legal advisers of clients seeking to make a valid capital & securities reimbursement claim
- Dealers in Cyprus Investment Firms (CIFs)
- Fund Managers
- Fund Administrators
- Corporate Service Providers
The seminar seeks to reduce the knowledge gap that has been identified pertaining to the systems established to protect investors-clients against the loss of their capital in Cyprus Investment Firms, Funds and EU Investment Firms branches in Cyprus. This is an online asynchronous tutorial with interactive tests, financial, business, investment and legal information for everyone. The tutorial is very comprehensive albeit brief, to the point and entertaining. It is not meant to be a replacement for legal & professional advice, but aims to complement it.
Internet Explorer 9
Internet Explorer 10
Internet Explorer 11